At the heart of the digital transformation
4G networks, fibre optics, cell phone coverage, cloud and more. Responding to the growth in demand for high-performance telecommunications infrastructure and services coming from private individuals, companies and local authorities is decisive if we want to meet one of society’s greatest challenges: the digital transformation.
Mobile telephone operators and service providers, enterprises and public sector are all focusing on the same concern: developing their infrastructures and digital solutions. This explains the substantial investments being made across all the different networks: expanding infrastructure for mobile telephony, integration of networks for companies and local authorities, and the rollout of fibre optics to end users, among others.
A booming market for VINCI Energies
In Poland, through Axians brand, represented by ATEM-Polska Sp. z o.o., VINCI Energies provides its customers with its ICT expertise as well as innovative customised solutions:
- development of technical and economic projects
- radio and transmission ICT networks planning
- design and construction of fibre optic lines, electric power grids and service lines
- supply and installation of radio equipment
- specialist measurements of telecommunications networks and installations radio communication
- maintenance of operation of fixed and mobile telecommunications networks
- infrastructure of alarm, fire alarm signalling, access control, CCTV systems
- upgrading of public utility facilities and structures
- consultancy and implementation of new technologies
- project management in telecommunication, electrical power engineering and transport